Expressions of interest now open for the 2024 Fellowship!
Are you a medical, nursing, or allied health professional?
Do you want to use data to improve clinical practice?
Are you able to dedicate two days a week to a project in 2024?
- The next program will run from February to December in 2024
- Participation is required Tuesday and Wednesday for the duration of the program
- There will be 3 months of course work and at least 8 months of project-based learning
- The Academy and The Centre will backfill the fellow at a $60,000 stipend (capped) for the two days
- Projects will be co-designed, prioritised and approved by you and the team at the Centre for Health Analytics
- The Academy is open to all health care professionals, no formal experience in data analysis or digital health is required
Find out more on the University of Melbourne website